National Ornamental & Miscellaneous Metals Association is a trade organization formed in 1958 to serve the ornamental and miscellaneous metals industry.
6 times a year they publish for members Fabricator a 100-page, full color magazine containing section on:
- Tips & Tactics – Step-by-Step, Problem/Solution, Open Forum, and Ask Our Expert.
- Shop Talk – Hands on technique articles ranging from finishing to forging.
- Member Talk – Read profiles of top fabricators around the country and learn how they meet challenges.
- Job Profiles – Take a behind-the-scenes look at some of the industry’s top jobs.
- Biz Side – Get cutting-edge information on business issues, including taxes, markup, time management, and employee issues.